Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Best Thing Ever: #19

The best thing ever is BAKING SODA!

Baking soda is my favorite invention.  It can do everything.
Besides its obvious function in baking delicious things, baking soda can:
Clean your coffee maker.
Help scrub disgusting oil off the bottom of the pan after a popcorn crisis.  (I promise it looked way worse before.)
Baking soda can clean just about anything, and it makes your hands soft and smooth in the process.  When it’s fresh, it smells like nothing, which is the smell of clean.
After a month sitting in your spice drawer it will start to smell like mint and cinnamon…just FYI.
Thank you, baking soda, for being amazing, even though I think I used you incorrectly when I made cookies last night and they turned out looking like this:

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment